Aug 2, 2012

Do women REALLY want men to "just be yourself"?



We forever are hearing someone say we should be ourselves. Just be you... but should we, really?

This is a controversial subject, I know. Well, my biggest focus with The Playmate Gate is to give guys a good idea of what women really want from them. To allow them in on the inside secrets that women usually don't disclose, easily if at all. My content is, above all, honest and without sugar-coating or a chaser. If anyone reading this takes it the wrong way, or get's mad and offended, I can't apologize. My information is aimed at the portion of my readers who want the truth, because, face it, knowledge is power. If you know what women truly want, you are more likely going to be able to provide it.

I can't honestly speak for all beautiful women, but being one myself, and being raised with two beautiful sisters, then going on to working in clubs and modeling, etc, I've been around beautiful women all of my life. I have a pretty decent idea of what the majority of them are after.

That being said, if you have taken in the advice somewhere that women want you to "be yourself", well, that should be examined. We absolutely do not want you to lie, pretend to be something you are not, deceive us, give us false hopes, or anything along those lines. So, in that aspect, "be yourself" does ring true. Let's put that a bit differently, though. Don't be someone else. Don't pretend.
So, having that part cleared up, let's move on to actually "being yourself".

Honestly? No. Women do not want you to be yourself. Now, keep reading, even if I just pissed you off. Give me a chance to completely ruin your day, not just 5 minutes of it. I kid! Don't close the page.

What women truly want is for you to be clean, polite, smell wonderful, witty and funny, intelligent, suave, brave, strong, sensitive, chivalrous, sexy, heroic, and be able to whip up a delicious meal on the fly. Think. In all honesty, how many of these things describe the real you? When you are home, alone, in your room, no one there, are you any of these things? Maybe one or two. Probably none. I would wager that about 75% of the guys who read this, while in the privacy of their own home, are smelly, gassy, burping, snorting, cartoon viewing, gross joke cracking, beer drinking, women ogling, scared of the dark, t.v. dinner chowing, rude beasts. You may not even realize it. Maybe you think that if a women wants to be with you, she must suffer your bodily noises and be understanding if you ogle other women, when she catches you, which she usually will, because most of you are really not as sly as you believe you are.

What women truly do NOT want:
To smell or hear your bodily functions.
You to crack rude, gross jokes to us and then act as though we are inferior for not finding them funny.
To have you treat us with disrespect in front of your buddies.
To allow your buddies to disrespect us, behind our backs, or right in front of us.
To detect any fear in you.
You to ogle women who are not us, ever, not even in private, and we'd like you to reassure us of this.
To be condescended to or made to feel inferior in any way.
You to gloat if we argue and somehow you win. We'd prefer never to hear of it again. Ever.
You to guzzle a beer, make that annoying AAAAAHHHHHHHH sound, and then belch as long and loud as possible.

To sum up, no, women absolutely do not want you to "be yourself" if that involves anything on the above list and more. But let me please remind you of something, before indignation causes any exploding heads.. we girls work very hard to be beautiful, sexy, smart, good in bed, good in the kitchen, nice to your buddies, welcoming to your family, etc. Reverse the situation and tell me, honestly, do you really believe that any of what we present to you is our true, unaltered self? It works both ways. When you adore someone, you do your best to be the YOU that turns them on and makes them happy. Personally, I love being the hottie that turns my man on every night. When I'm at home, alone, I'm without make-up, wearing sweats and tank tops, glasses, and clicking away on my lap top with my hair a mess. I would never want to "be myself" all of the time, how boring would that be?! And as far as anyone knows? My body does nothing gross and makes no gross sounds or smells. Period.

So, don't try to be something you truly are not and don't be deceitful or dishonest. Just DO keep some aspects of you to yourself when you are around women. It's okay. You aren't hurting or depriving yourself in any way, I don't care what the professionals tell you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?

Search Google

Custom Search