Aug 20, 2012

The sexiest nerds list continued...

And here is the second half of my list of the world's sexiest geeky guys...

Toby Maguire:
In my heart and mind...
Toby Maguire will always be...
Spider-Man to me.

James Franco:
Along with Spidey, comes the Goblin...
Swinging from sexy sweet..
To dark and dangerous...
You love him as Harry..

AND as Goblin Jr, in Spider-Man 3!

Topher Grace:
Then along comes Venom!
But before that, the lovable nerd...
Of That 70s Show..
Was already gathering crushes from millions of geek-girls.

Jesse Eisenberg:
Undeniably one of the sexiest geek-guys of this century..
Famous for roles like the one in Social Networks..
As Facebook's quiet, smart, and savvy founder, Mark Zuckerberg..
Jesse steals hearts.

Shia Lebouf:
His role as Sam...
Bumblebee's funny, nerdy charge..
In the Transformers Trilogy..
Was what caused me to lose my heart...
To the sweet, spastic...
Shia Lebouf!

Matthew Perry:
We can't leave out our favorite Friends!

Chandler Bing..

David Schwimmer:
And Ross Gellar.

Ewen McGregor:
He stole my heart..
As the sexy young Obi Wan in Episode 1.

Zach Levi:
A recent discovery, although he's been around for a bit..
This cute nerdy actor..
Recently caught my attention.

Zach Braff:
The goofy young doc..
From the hit show SCRUBS..
Is a shoe-in for this list, definitely.

Keanu Reeves:
From Bill and Ted..
To Neo, of the Matrix..
Keanu Reeves is a top favorite of mine.

Last, but not least, and he's my favorite nerd of all time...
Not even quite a real person, although in my heart he exists..
The number one, favorite sexy nerd of all time!

Clark Kent:
Whether it's Christopher Reeves..
Or Tom Welling..
Superman's clumsy alter-ego..
Is my favorite sexy nerd of all time!

Did I leave anyone out? Got any suggestions? Ladies, please comment with your opinions and ideas for this list, they are more than welcome.














































No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?

Search Google

Custom Search