Sep 4, 2012

The Beauty and Anti-Aging Encyclopedia...

Well, girls (and guys), I have finally finished editing and re-editing and re-editing again til my eyes almost fell out of my head, and my masterpiece is now published. A project quite a long time in the making, like my whole life, actually.
It is called The Beauty and Anti-Aging Encyclopedia. It is an A to Z list of beauty ingredients, beauty tips, anti-aging secrets, and recipes for beauty treatments at home from Almond Oil to Zinc. It's always going to be a growing and changing list, of course, as new studies find different things, but as of right now, it's current.
I'm hoping to coax you all to grab a copy and let me know what you think. I'd like to add more to it, if I missed anything, so if anyone reads it and has something to add, please let me know, and I'll test your idea and add it to the book, if it works.
You can check it out at the link below, there should be a sample you can see for free, but otherwise the book is 7.99 US for now.

If you get it and you'd like to comment on it here, that would be wonderful. If you leave me a review on Amazon, that would be awesome, too!
Very open to suggestions and critique, too.
The Playmate Gate
California Cosmo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?

Search Google

Custom Search