Sep 12, 2012

Finally it's Almost Fall, My Favorite Fashion Season!

Everyone who knows me, knows I get grumpy and miserable during the hotter months of the year. I seem to be 10 degrees hotter than everyone around me. The heat makes me sick and steals the life and energy from me. I'd be well adjusted living at the North Pole, I'm afraid.
I literally heat up entire rooms, sometimes.
So! Of course my favorite time of year is Autumn. It starts cooling down. My energy returns. And I finally get to break out my favorite clothing items, like my calf-high boots, my black tights, my fishnet thigh-highs, my long-sleeved, form-fitting thermal tops, and my hot jeans with fading, holes, and rips in all the right places!
It's definitely my season to shine in the Fall. Leaves start turning beautiful colors. The air kisses my face and feels refreshing, instead of smothering. It makes me happy and optimistic. Looking forward to the Holidays and nights by the fire. Bundling up to go shopping and taking pictures of the trees.
The cooling of the weather seems to put me in a sexy mood. My step feels lighter and my heart swells up with joy at nothing in particular. I start smiling when there's nothing to smile about and find I sing a lot.
It's strange, there are people who are the opposite, I guess. People who feel more and more depressed as colder weather approaches, and they feel happy when it starts to warm up.
Not me, I'm plenty hot, I don't need to be warmer. I want the air to cool me and make me feel refreshed and renewed. I like the bite of crisp cold air when I breathe it into my lungs, not the heavy, aching feeling of breathing in the heat of the summer.

I also get to wear my little wigs, it's way too hot to put them on in the Summer. I pour sweat just looking at them when it's hot. So much fun to glam it up and wear your clothes for how they look, as opposed to just finding the coolest clothing you own with the least amount of material while still appearing decently dressed in public. I love the Fall! Bring the cold, crisp days of November, December, and slow down. I don't want to see July again for at least another year!

If you haven't yet, please take a peek at my new book:

www.playmategate.com
www.californiacosmo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?

Search Google

Custom Search